Monday, August 18, 2008

One Step Closer

On Sunday August 17th I signed a purchase agreement and put a down payment on a Silver 2000 Mazda Protege LX. The purchase is conditional to the vehicle obtaining a clear title and a 41 point vehicle inspection. It has just over 200,000 km on the odometer but the car's body is in very good shape considering it is almost 9 years old. It has a couple of minor scuffs and small spots of surface rust here and there which can easily be touched up. I am hoping to finalize the deal in the next week or so. Once the vehicle registration is transferred, I will start with the removal of all the internal combustion engine (ICE) parts. The stock transmission and clutch will remain. I am also hoping to put all the ICE parts up for sale and if anything remains I will take them to the metal recyclers.

by Jim

No comments: