Friday, July 10, 2009

Back To Work

The month of June was a total write-off with no work done on the EV. I had a very busy work schedule with my job and also took some vacation time with the family. Our trip to Greece was unforgettable. We all enjoyed it very much especially the kids who did not want to leave when it was time to return home.

This weekend I plan to finish up any remaining work on the battery box and hopefully have them in place so that they can be wired up and ready for the first charge. I then need to finish up some of the instrument wiring (BMS, gauges, motor temp, etc). If all goes well, I might be ready for a test drive the following weekend.

I recently received an email from "Heritage Laurentien" inviting me to a one day event on sustainable development and green technologies where electric vehicles will be on display. This event will be held on August 8th at Parc des Rapides in Lasalle (Lasalle Blvd. corner 7th Avenue). I'd like to attend this event if possible and hope to meet other EV owners. Heritage Laurentien is a non-profit organization that promotes the protection of the environment and holds many different events throughout the year.

No comments: